Yes, of course you can sign up for Spotify Premium from the iPhone app. There are several rules for this.
Spotify is an app and website through which you can listen to your favorite songs as you wish. You can download the songs if you want. Here you will find all kinds of music from around the world, including rap and classical.
If you want to use Spotify free account, you have to suffer from advertising. It can be seen that sometimes advertisements are coming while listening to music. Then the mood gets worse. That’s why if you want to listen to music for free, you can start a Spotify Premium account with a small monthly subscription fees. As a result, you can listen to music without ads. You can also download and listen to unlimited songs.
The Spotify premium usually costs 9.99 per month. However, if you are a university student in the United States, you can apply for Spotify Premium Student. It costs just $ 4.99 a month. All you need is your name and the student’s email. Proof that you are a student (for example a college ID).
I talked a lot. Today our main topic is how to sign up for Spotify Premium through iPhone app. I have given some rules here. You can try them.
How to get Spotify Premium on iPhone.
1. From the home screen of your iPhone, look for your favorite web browser application icon. Then tap.
2. Type https://www.spotify.com in your phone’s web browser. Tap the three stacked bars at the top right of the screen. Then tap the “Log in” option. Enter your Spotify username and password to log in to the Spotify website.
3. After logging in, tap the Account Overview menu bar at the top of your screen. A drop-down menu will then appear. From there tap on “Subscription”.
Image source- Business Insider.com
4. On the next screen you will be given a free Spotify Premium Trial. This will allow you to try the free premium version for 30 days. Then you have to pay 9.99 monthly subscription fees. If you apply for a student account, you will need to pay 4.99. Tap on “Try Premium Free”.
Image Source-Business Insider.com
5. On the Payment screen, enter your credit card details or choose PayPal if you want to make payments through virtual banking. Choose then.
To take advantage of your Spotify Premium subscription, simply download the Spotify app from the App Store. If you have an account, log in. Once you log in, you will hear ad-free. It’s much easier.
I wrote here as a bonus how you can open a Spotify free account on your iPhone. Let’s take a look at the rules for opening a Spotify account.
Spotify account opening rules:
Step-1. Use the Spotify mobile app
1. Open the App Store. Blue icon with a white “A” in a circle to see it. You will usually find it on your home screen.
2. Search for Spotify. Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen. Then type Spotify. Select Spotify from the search results when it appears.
3. Tap the get option.
4. Press the install button. Spotify will now start downloading to your phone or tablet.
Once the download is complete, a Spotify icon will appear on one of your home screens. You must enter your Apple ID and password (or use Touch ID) to start the download.
5. Open Spotify. It is a green icon with three curved black lines inside. If you do not see it on your home screen, swipe left to see the next screen.
6. Tap the Create Account button.
7. Enter your personal information. To create an account here you need to enter your email address, a new password, a new username, your date of birth and gender.
Spotify will automatically create a username for you based on your email address. Satisfied if you see “username” blank. But there is no need to change it.
8. Tap the sign up button. This is the green button at the bottom of the sign up form. You are now ready to start using Skype.
A pop-up may appear asking if you want to view notifications from Spotify. Select Allow or disable notifications for your account.
Step-2. Using Spotify website.
1. Open Safari. It is like a blue compass with a red and white needle. It is usually on your home screen.
2. Navigate to https://www.spotify.com. You type the URL in the address bar at the top of Safari.
3. Tap on the button you want to get Spotify free.
4. Enter your personal information. To create an account you need to enter your email address, password, username, date of birth and your gender.
5. Tap I’m not a robot. This is at the bottom of the sign-up form. Will appear in a checkmark box.
6. Tap Sign Up. It is at the bottom of the page. You have now signed up for Spotify.
But to use Spotify, you must install the Spotify app from the App Store. When you first launch the app, tap Login to sign in with your username and password.
Here’s how to set up a Spotify Premium account on your iPhone and how to create a Spotify account. By following the above rules you can open a Spotify account as well as run a Spotify Premium account. Hope you succeed.