From your favorite soundtracks to podcasts of your ideal personalities to memories of your family either from iPhone or iPad, now you can have them all on the Samsung smart TV. All thanks to AirPlay 2 for making this possible. But this feature is eligible for selected models of Samsung smart TV. Some of those models are
- 8K and 4K QLED TVs (2020).
- Frame and Serif TV (2020).
- 8K and 4K QLED TVs (2019).
- Frame, Serif, and 4K UHD TV (2019).
- Frame TV (2018).
By enabling AirPlay 2 you can directly stream movies, shows, and many more on your smart TV from your iPhone. All you need to make sure of is that your phone and TV are connected to the same wi-fi network.
In this way, your iPhone will become the remote of your smart TV. You will see whatever you select on the phone on your smart TV. For example,
- If you want to see a photo on TV select that photo from your phone.
- Then tap on the sharing icon at the bottom.
- After that choose Airplay.
- Click on the TV.
- The image you selected will automatically appear on the TV screen.
Please take note that the photo on the screen will show all the icons like delete, share, and like button on the phone too. It may happen that when you share your content through your phone o the smart TV it will display a code, all you need to do is enter the code on your phone to play the video or display the image.