Once in a while, every iPhone user wants to root their handsets. It is difficult to go to the iOS 10 roots but all models before it can be easily manipulated. But to invade the iOS of different generationsyou have to look for a particular way.
If you have iPhone 4 and you want to know How to jailbreak an iPhone 4 running on 7.1.2 without a computer? then this article is totally for you.
The first thing you need to understand is you cannot jailbreak your iOS 7.1.2 without a PC, to how to jailbreak iphone 4 without computer you have to take help from a computer than by using your computer and some software you can jailbreak iPhone 4 to some extent. It is not for sure that it will be rooted 100%.
But you can try the famous Pangu software recommended for iPhone 4 jailbreaking. However, you should do it at your own risk because it can also corrupt your system if you forcefully manipulate it.
So, here is the step by step guide if you are ready to jailbreak iPhone
• Firstly, update your iOS. This will only work if you have the latest version.
• Update iTunes. iTunes is not for music only jailbreaking only happens if you have updated iTunes.
• When you root a device, it lost all its previous data. So, backup your photos, music, and all accounts.
• Download Pangu jailbreak ios 7.1.2
• The software is acclaimed to jailbreak iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 and all the apple products running using these operating systems.
• Before jailbreaking iPhone first disable the passcode, if its passcode is on it will not be rooted.
• To disable the passcode follow the steps, Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock On -> Turn Passcode Off.
• Download Pangu, and follow the instruction popping up one by one on your screen.