Smartphone serves something new to our eyes every second with the help of social media. But our ears usually have to hear the same ringtone again and again. So, to prevent our audio sensation from boredom mobile manufacturers came up with the idea of custom ringtones.
Custom ringtones are audio clips that can be assigned to the incoming calls as a notification.
Like all aspects of these handy devices, ringtones have also evolved a lot. Back then at the beginning of the 21st century getting too many ringtones on your mobile was an achievement. But now it’s a pretty common thing. You can even assign a unique ringtone to a unique caller on your mobile.
If you don’t know how to set up custom ringtones for iPhone 5s so,
let’s see how to set a custom ringtone on your iPhone.
- The best thing about custom ringtones is you can select any song or any melodious chorus or any sound clip that is soothing to your ears as your ringtone.
- If you have an iPhone, then select the 30 seconds clip because in iPhone maximum length of ringtone is 30 seconds.
- Now go to the iTunes library on your iPhone.
- Look for the song or audio track you want to set as a ringtone Select it.
- Many options will pop up now select “Get info” and then options.
- In the options tab, find start and stop button. The start and stop button will be followed by a blank space. This blank space is to fill the time of that song track that you want to be as your ringtone. It means you can select any part of the track as your ringtone from the beginning to the end.
- Now right click and create an is AAC version of the song.