The control centre of Apple is like the drawer of your desk which has everything you need anytime. In the control centre, you can access each and every application of your mobile that you use most. It can be flashlight it can be, a camera or it can be Apple TV.
You can easily access the control centre by swiping down from the home screen if you are using iPhone X or any later version and if you are using an iPhone model of 2nd generation or earlier model then iPhone 8 then you need to do a swipe from the bottom. In this way, you will have your control centre.
As I stated it accommodates all the apps that you use more frequently therefore it continuously replaces app or swap them with the more used and lesser-used apps. So, there are chances that if you use an app or function less then it will be replaced by a more frequently used application.
To understand this let’s say that the flashlight is removed from the control centre and now you are wondering where is the flashlight on my iPhone 6. And now you want it back in the control centre.
lf you need to do is follow the simple steps given below to bring back your flashlight in the control centre.
- To bring the flashlight back open settings of your iPhone.
- In settings look for the control centre option sound no click on it.
- No step on the customer controls.
- The first preview will show you all the apps or currently accessible functions from the control centre keep scrolling down to the second list.
- Here you will see the apps which are not present in the control centre.
- All the all these apps will be having a green colour + following them.
- Now find the flashlight icon tap on the plus button Android flashlight is back in the control centre.
I hope this will help you a lot in this way you can easily add or remove any functions from the control centre. If you want to remove any app or function from the control centre you can just tap on the minus (–) that is present in front of the apps and it will be gone from the control centre.